Socio-educational program «Formulo de Integreco» is glad to invite 14–18 years old students from all over the world to be part of the first spring international multi-disciplinary camp! Let’s spend one week in the spring with benefit and together!
Dates: March 25–31, 2019.
Place: recreation center «Parus» on the shores of the Lake Sukhodolskoye in 78 km to the north of St. Petersburg (Leningrad region, Priozerskiy district, Losevo), where we already spent many shifts of the FdI camp.
Living conditions: lodging in rooms for 4 persons each, facilities on the floors; 6 meals per day (individual food requirements can be met).
Infrastructure: huge green territory, forest, own beach at the lake, sport facilities inside and outside, banqueting hall.
Transfer: we meet each group and single participants at the airport or railway stations and accompany them to the camp by buses or taxi.
Excursions: unfortunately, there will be no excursion day during the camp. If you are interested in sightseeing, we strongly recommend to stay in St. Petersburg several days before or after the camp. We can help in arranging budget accommodation for you.
Before filling in the registration form below please read «Participant’s information sheet».
This spring we offer participants a choice between the following subjects (profiles):
- linguistics of English language, or speaking English (advanced level).
The list of subjects can be expanded. If you are interested in a subject not included in the list, please mention this in your registration form.
The leaders of the profiles are specialists in their fields, studying in or graduating from the prestigious universities of St. Petersburg and Moscow. As a result of the profiles’ work, each group will create its own project by the end of the camp.
Teaching and communication in the camp will be in English (required level of language is B2 at least).
The «creative» part of the day will be based on collective creative activity in teams where participants of different ages, countries and subjects will be mixed. Each person will have a chance to become a camp life coordinator for one day by discussing, creating and organizing the activities together with the camp leaders. In addition, participants of the camp will level up their skills of the appearing on the stage, the expressing their opinions and defending their views with the informal communication in English.
In the creative part of the day (after lunch) the participants are waited for by such traditional for FdI camps activities as:
- discussions and intellectual games,
- role-playing and business games,
- sport activities and quests,
- team-building trainings and group candles (evening reflection in the groups on a certain topic),
- dances, songs, a lot of communication and many other things.
We expect groups from Bulgaria, Iran, Ecuador and different regions of Russia. Probably, students from Mexico and Germany will join us too. The participants from any other countries are also welcomed!
- 360€ for those applying before February, 1st;
- 390€ for those applying after February, 1st.
There are some discounts as well:
- 10% for participants of the «Formula of Unity»/«The Third Millennium» Olympiads’ final round 2019;
- 15% for participants with certificate of outstanding achievement of any international camp during summer 2018.
The fee covers:
- accommodation in the recreation center from March 25 to March 31,
- 6 meals per day,
- educational, sports and cultural program,
- transfer from the airport or railway stations in St. Petersburg to the camp and back,
- souvenir set,
- registration of a foreigner in the Migration Office.
Methods of payment:
- bank transfer after prior signing an agreement;
- online payment by a credit card
- in cash upon arrival.
The organizers cover the lodging and meals for a one accompanying teacher for each group.
Natalia Glushkova (camp manager and chief leader)
Igor Zhukov (program chief manager)
Also you can write us to the common FdI e‑mail [email protected]formulo.org.