Socio-educational program «Formulo de Integreco» is glad to invite 14–18 years old students from all over the world to be part of the summer international multi-disciplinary camp in July 2019!
General information about the camp
Place: recreation site «Manor of the lake Sirkojarvi» in 40 km to the north of St. Petersburg (near Garbolovo).
Dates: July 16-30, 2019.
Transfer: traditionally, we meet each team at the airport or railway stations and accompany the participants to the camp. It is important that you:
- arrive to St. Petersburg on July 16 not later than at 14:00;
- leave the camp not earlier than on July 30.
Living conditions: lodging in rooms for 2 persons each, facilities on the floors; 6 meals per day (individual food requirements can be met).
Infrastructure: green territory, forest, sport facilities, meeting hall, own beach at the lake.
Participating countries: we expect groups from northern Spain, Iran, Ecuador, Mexico and different regions of Russia. However, participants from any other countries are welcomed ;)
Teaching and communication will be in English! Required level of language is intermadiate or B1 at least. After submitting the registration form we will contact you about an interview to determine the level.
If you are interested in more sightseeing, we strongly recommend to stay in St. Petersburg several days before or after the camp — there will not be more excursions during the camp! We can help in arranging budget accommodation for you in the very center of the city.
Registration for the camp is live
Before applying, carefully read «Participant’s memo», all the information about the camp and it’s cost.
Daily activities in our camp include two parts: educational (one subject by choice) and creative; both of them are obligatory.
- Mathematics (14–18 years old),
- Chemistry (17–18 years old),
- Astronomy (15–18 years old).
The list of subjects can be expanded. If you are interested in a subject not included in the list, please mention this in your registration form.
The creative part of the day will be based on collective creative activity in teams where participants of different ages, countries and subjects will be mixed. The participants will be engaged in such traditional for FdI camps activities as:
- brain games,
- role-playing and business games,
- sport activities,
- master classes in various topics, including language classes led by participants from different countries,
- candles (evening conversations in the groups on a certain topic),
- team-building trainings
- and many other things.
The participants will also gain experience of being organizers of certain acivities and of beeing a «coordinator of the day». They will learn to appear on stage, to express their opinions, and to defend their views, improving their skills of informal communication in English.
The fee for participation in the camp is:
- €850 / $950 for those registering before May, 10th;
- €900 / $1000 for those registering after May, 10th.
- accommodation in the recreation center from July 16 to July 30 (additional nights are to be paid for separately),
- 6 meals a day,
- training, sports and cultural program,
- transfer from the airport or railway stations in St. Petersburg to the camp and back,
- two excursions in St. Petersburg and/or it’s suburbs,
- souvenir set (a smock, a pen, etc),
- registration of a foreigner in the Migration Office.
The organizers cover the lodging and meals for a one accompanying teacher for each group.
There are several discounts available:
- 340€/380$ — winners of FdI Olympiad 18/19 with diploma I;
- 170€/190$ — winners of FdI Olympiad 18/19 with diploma II;
- 85€/95$ — winners of FdI Olympiad 18/19 with diploma III;
Methods of payment
- bank transfer after prior signing an agreement;
- online payment by a credit card
- in cash upon arrival.
You can ask any questions
- by e-mail tendaro.somera.[email protected]formulo.org,
- directly to program chief manager Igor Zhukov: