Today we had a special day, we had a chance to meet Saint Petersburg’s culture. Each one of us had to choose a place to visit:
- Some went to the Winter Palace and the Hermitage Museum.
- Others went to the Russian State Museum and to the Spilled Blood Cathedral.
- Another group went to the Saint Peter and Saint Paul Fortress and they also went to the Aurora Battleship.
- Some others went to the Erarta museum of contemporary arts and Vasilievskiy island.
- Another option was going to the Museum of Emotions and the model of Saint Petersburg.
- And finally, others could choose the option of going to the Grand Model of Russia.
After that we met all together for lunch and went for playing a game in our groups, where we hadto follow a map around the most important places of the center of Saint-Petersburg. In each place we had to solve a riddle related with the monument nearby and write our solutions into a crossword.
When the game was over, everyone got so tired that after a quick visit to the shop we went back to the camp in order to have dinner, hold short candles and go to bed…